Friday 16 June 2017

Giant Ice cream sundae with loads of scoops- summer fun cross stitch design

Giant Ice cream sundae with loads of scoops- summer fun cross stitch design



Colour Where is it used Anchor Thread numbers
Black Outline on icecream, strawberry and wafers 403
Pink Front scoop of ice cream 48
Yellow Back scoop of ice cream 293
Red Strawberries and cherries 46
White Ice cream sauce, shiny areas on fruits 2
Brown Ice cream scoops and backstitch on wafer (shown in blue on the chart) 1048
Light brown On wafer 852
Dark blue Outline on glass 123
Mid blue Details on glass 343
Light blue Main colour on glass 1031

Hello everyone,
Its a suprisingly sunny week this week so I thought I'd draw a nice cooling ice cream sundae. Oh man I really want an ice cream now but no I must resist I am trying to get a beach body!

Oh what the hey, my beach body can just be however I enter the beach. I mean I will be a body on the beach, it doesn't matter what size it is (unless I guess I take up the entire beach which I think is impossible) Im sure a few ice creams won't make THAT much of a difference right?

I wish cross stitching burned a whole bunch of calories. If it did I'd be a supermodel by now! tee hee

Reference image found here in the public domain:
https://pixabay.com/en/ice-ice-cream-sundae-cream-cups-1428089/

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.